Dental implants from your dentist in Green Bay, WI, can restore your smile.
Missing teeth can cause a lot of problems. Your chewing function will be affected, which can lead to digestive issues. Your self-confidence will be affected too, because you may become self-conscious when you have an incomplete smile.
The good news is, you can replace your missing teeth with an option that is very close to having your natural teeth. Dr. Adam Pasono of Green Bay Family Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care, including dental implants in Green Bay, WI, to preserve your smile.
Let’s talk about the top 5 reasons why you should choose dental implants to replace your missing teeth.
- They look just like natural teeth because dental implant crowns are made of materials that closely resemble natural tooth enamel.
- They will never move around because they are anchored in place by bone. They are a permanent addition to your smile that you never remove.
- They are easy to take care of because all you have to do is brush and floss them right along with your natural teeth.
- They help to maintain the bone in your jaw, which can help prevent facial sagging. More bone means a firmer jawline and a younger-looking face.
- They are extremely successful, having a success rate of over 95% according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. They are the most successful surgical implant.
Dental implants are versatile too. They allow you to replace one missing tooth with a single implant, several teeth with several implants, or an entire arch of teeth with an implant-supported denture. Dental implants make a new smile possible, no matter how many teeth you have lost.
To learn more about dental implants in Green Bay, WI, and how they can preserve your smile, call Dr. Pasono of Green Bay Family Dentistry at (920) 432-8492 now!